If you are looking for something a little different from the norm, then 3 Card Poker is a great choice. Everyone has Blackjack table rentals, Poker table rentals, Roullete table rentals and Craps table rentals. Three Card Poker Table rentals allow players ante up and bet prior to getting their cards to the play against the dealer. Players then look at their cards and either fold and lose their ante, or if they like their cards they can bet more and hope the dealer has a qualifying hand that is less than their holdings.
In order to win more, the dealer must have a “qualifying hand” consisting of at least a queen or higher in one of the dealer’s three cards. Players are paid according to the payouts listed on the casino felt. This is a fun and unique departure from the standard casino card games.
Just what is it? Three Card Poker is also known as Tri Card Poker, Trey Poker and Poker Three but why all the names for the same game? Well, it all started out as a name protected casino table game called 3 Card Poker that became very popular. Then it seems that others wanted to offer the game without paying the royalties due so they just renamed it. So whether it’s called 3 Card, Tri Card or just plain Tri Poker, the rules are the same, the optimal playing strategy is the same and a lot of players love it. 3 Card Poker Table Layout, Three Card Poker is two gambling games in one.
Make your event even more exciting when you hire on of our Diva Dealers to host your action. These professional women with a “girl next door” look will make certain your players are treated with smile and offer excellent help fro all your attendees.
3 Card Poker Table Rules:
- Player makes an Ante and/or Pairplus bet
- The dealer gives each player three cards and himself three cards. The player may examine his own cards. The dealer’s cards are dealt face down.
- If the player made the Ante bet, then he has must either fold or raise.
- If the player folds, then he forfeits his Ante wager.
- If the player raises, then he must make an additional Play bet, equal exactly to his Ante bet.
- The dealer will turn over his cards.
- The dealer needs a queen high or better to qualify.
- If the dealer does not qualify then the player will win even money on the Ante bet and the Play bet will push.
- If the dealer qualifies, then the player’s hand will be compared to the dealer’s hand, the higher hand wins. The order of poker hands is indicated below.
- If the player has the higher poker hand then the Ante and Play will both pay even money.
- If the dealer has the higher poker hand then the Ante and Play will both lose.
- If the player and dealer tie then the Ante and Play bets will push.
- If the player made the Ante bet and has a straight or higher then the player will receive an Ante Bonus, regardless of the value of the dealer’s hand.
- The Pairplus bet will pay entirely based on the poker value of the player’s hand.
Do you want us to create a custom-branded 3 Card Poker Table for your trade show booth that will excite and entertain your attendees? You can distribute your premium giveaways throughout the show while giving them the chance to win.
3 Card Poker Table Prop Rentals?
Do you need Casino Night prop rentals for photo shoots, movies and television productions? We can completely customize any of the 3 Card Poker Tables and provide branded graphics for your photo shoots, movies and television productions.
We can even customize the felt of the 3 Card Poker Table with your Corporate logo or custom graphics. Let our team of artists and designers take your idea from concept to final product.
With over two decades of experience, we can create the perfect promotional game for your next show, conference, event or party. The games AGR Las Vegas offers have been played by millions nationwide. With our knowledge and creative edge, we can help you reach more people while your company profits.
Everything from simply placing your logo on a game up to and including a fully personalized game project.
We can always customize pool tables or casino games with your favorite photos or logos on the felts.
If you can conceive it, we can probably do it.
The Staff at AGR Las Vegas, are all amusement and event game enthusiasts who would love to help you find just the right casino game rental for your event. Please call us at 702.388.4263 if we can answer any additional questions, or to book your 3 Card Poker Rental today!