With AGR Las Vegas you can rent Blackjack Table(s) – Lighted for fundraising, team building, trade shows, corporate entertainment, conferences, black-tie dinners, birthday parties, wedding receptions and exhibitions.
Blackjack Tables are our specialty! The classic game of Blackjack is a must for any casino night. Now you not only get our great looking Blackjack tables, but you get the ability to have a lighted base as well at your next event.
Our dealers are happy to explain the rules and teach the basic techniques to your guests. Our High Roller Casino Tables are of superior quality and design. All of your tables will come with everything needed (a dealer up to four hours, chips, cards, card shoe, etc…) We also now feature LED light casino tables to make your event shine!
The following are the basic Blackjack rules:
1. BLACKJACK – Blackjack is a two card 21, and the payoff is 2 to 1 on your original bet.
2. TIES – All ties between a Player and the Dealer PUSH (no one wins, no one loses).
3. DEALER BLACKJACK vs. PLAYER BLACKJACK – is considered a PUSH. The Player does not win or lose his bet.
4. DOUBLE DOWN – a Player may Double Down on his hand. When Doubling Down, the Player must match his original bet and is then dealt only one additional card. The optimum hands for Doubling Down are 9, 10 or 11.
5. SPLITTING – a Player may Split his hand if his two cards are of the same numerical value (i.e. two 7s, two Queens, two 10s, etc.). The Player then matches his original bet and plays his cards as two hands. A Player may Split his hand more than once if he is once again dealt a card of the same numerical value.
6. SPLITTING ACES – Aces are considered extremely valuable cards and may be Split only once. Because they are so valuable, Players are dealt only one additional card per Ace. When Aces are Split and a Player is dealt a face card or a ten, the hand is considered 21 – not Blackjack – and the payoff is 1 to 1.
7. DOUBLE DOWN AFTER SPLIT – a Player may Double Down after Splitting his cards.
8. FIVE CARD CHARLIE – when the fifth card dealt to a Player brings the total of his cards to 21 or less, the Player automatically wins the hand (no matter what the Dealer’s hand totals). The payoff for a Five Card Charlie is 2 to 1.
AGR Las Vegas can always add special details like your custom logo or corporate branding to the chips, decks of cards and more.
If you want to make your event even more memorable, we encourage you to hire one of our Diva Dealers or Party Pit Divas to host your action. These professional women with a “girl next door” look will make certain your players are treated with a smile and offer excellent help for all your attendees.
We can even customize the felt of the Blackjack Table with your Corporate logo or custom graphics. Let our team of artists and designers take your idea from concept to final product.
With over two decades of experience, we can create the perfect promotional game for your next show, conference, event or party. The games AGR Las Vegas offers have been played by millions nationwide. With our knowledge and creative edge, we can help you reach more people while your company profits.
Everything from simply placing your logo on a game up to and including a fully personalized game project.
Do you want a pirate theme for your company? Then change the felts on your Blackjack Table – Lighted table to a pirate theme just like the Pirate Themed Pool Table.
We can always customize pool tables or casino games with your favorite photos or logos on the felts.
If you can conceive it, we can probably do it.
The Staff at AGR Las Vegas, are all amusement and event game enthusiasts that would love to help you find just the right amusement game rental for your event. Please call us at 702.388.4263 if we can answer any additional questions, or to book your Lighted Blackjack Table(s) today!