Roulette is a great classic casino game; Our Lighted High Roller’s Double Roulette Table get twice the spins and twice the fun! With up to 12 people playing at once, this wheel is great for big events or casino nights. Features a 22″ Wheel, oak construction, and our custom felts. Up to 12 players can play at each table and our professional dealers can instruct on odds and rules of the game.
We can add special details like your custom logo or corporate branding, customized chips and more. All tables come with everything needed (a dealer up to four hours, chips, cards, card shoe, etc…) We also now feature lighted casino tables to make your event shine!
If you want to make your event even more memorable, we encourage you to hire one of our Diva Dealers to host your action. These professional women with a “girl next door” look will make certain your players are treated with smile and offer excellent help for all your attendees.
Double Roulette Table – Lighted Rules:
Roulette is French for “little wheel.” On this wheel are 36 numbers and a 0; on some American tables, there is a “00.” A croupier sends a small white ball spinning that will eventually land on one of the numbers. Bets are placed on the table, correlating with the slots the ball can possibly land in.
In roulette, you have to anticipate the number or type of pocket on which the ivory ball is going to land. To do this, there are a range of bets you can make. “Inside” bets, or bets placed on specific numbers, generally have higher paying odds. You can bet:
- “Straight up” betting on one number pays 35 to 1
- Split betting on two numbers pays 17 to 1
- “Street” betting on three numbers pays 11 to 1
- Three numbers can be bet with just one chip. It can be placed on the end of any “street” (the row of 3 numbers) on the table map.
- Corner betting on four numbers pays 8 to 1
- The chip lies on the intersection of the four numbers.
- Six line betting on 6 numbers pays 5 to 1
- The chip lies on the edge of two adjoining streets.
- Additionally, for American roulette, there is the Five-number bet which covers “0,00,1,2,3” and pays 6:1, and the Row 00 bet which covers 0 and 00 and pays 17:1
“Outside” Roulette bets. These bets do not involve specific numbers and are made on the outside of the number map, hence the name.
- Color betting (red or black) pays 1 to 1.
- Even or odd betting pays 1 to 1.
- Column or betting on 12 numbers pays 2 to 1
- Dozen betting (1st 12, etc.) pays 2 to 1
- High or low bets pay 1 to 1.
We can even customize the felt of the Double Roulette Table – Lighted with your Corporate logo or custom graphics. Let our team of artists and designers take your idea from concept to final product.
With over two decades of experience, we can create the perfect promotional game for your next show, conference, event or party. The games AGR Las Vegas offers have been played by millions nationwide. With our knowledge and creative edge, we can help you reach more people while your company profits.
Everything from simply placing your logo on a game up to and including a fully personalized game project.
We can always customize pool tables or casino games with your favorite photos or logos on the felts.
If you can conceive it, we can probably do it.
The Staff at AGR Las Vegas are all amusement and event game enthusiasts that would love to help you find just the right amusement game rental for your event. Please call us at 702.388.4263 if we can answer any additional questions or to book your Double Roulette Table – Lighted station(s) today!
Contact AGR Las Vegas today and let the games begin and remember you can always follow us on Facebook!